[backdated two days]
Jun. 27th, 2010 02:55 pmGahhhhhh I don't want to go back home for the summer.
I know that sounds ridiculous, but I really really really would prefer to just stay at Hogwarts for the next two months if it meant not spending eight weeks at Grimmauld Place.
Moony, I think I have a plan: I'll convince my parents I'm doing some study-abroad thing in...I don't know, China, and then I'll just hide at you and Prongs' places. Or, you know, set up a shack on the beach. Brilliant plan, yeah?
I know that sounds ridiculous, but I really really really would prefer to just stay at Hogwarts for the next two months if it meant not spending eight weeks at Grimmauld Place.
Moony, I think I have a plan: I'll convince my parents I'm doing some study-abroad thing in...I don't know, China, and then I'll just hide at you and Prongs' places. Or, you know, set up a shack on the beach. Brilliant plan, yeah?
no subject
Date: 2010-06-27 06:58 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-27 07:10 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-27 08:23 pm (UTC)I mean, you should be careful about lying to them about stuff like that. Make sure not to go anywhere where you'll be seen. Granted, if you're at mine, that won't be a problem, but. James's family is pretty famous, it might be harder there. Look, I just don't want you to get into worse trouble than normal, here.
no subject
Date: 2010-06-27 08:36 pm (UTC)Maybe I can really do the shack on the beach, then. 'S not like they ever go swimming. Or, you know, I could hide under your floorboards and pretend to be a ghoul.
no subject
Date: 2010-06-27 08:57 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-28 01:53 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-28 05:47 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-28 05:56 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-28 06:04 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-28 06:23 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-28 07:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-28 07:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-28 08:52 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-28 10:20 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-29 06:30 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-30 02:17 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-30 02:21 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-30 02:44 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-30 04:19 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-30 05:03 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-07-02 12:55 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-07-02 04:04 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-07-02 02:18 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-07-02 05:59 pm (UTC)(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:The appropriate of roof scaffolding for your motor
Date: 2011-07-13 10:03 pm (UTC)Avail oneself of your buggy on the left side menu to find your car. Here you will hit upon a undiminished file of readily obtainable roof scourge from Rhino, Thule, Rola and ProRack. To find over more tidings about each of the rack on the chagrined roof racks pictures, click the results.
We do not necessary a car payment each list, because it make objective be overwhelming. We examined each cover for all vehicles and using our knowledge of these racks in our opinion, the pre-eminent selection in requital for such things as easy befitting, price, weight-based rating and aesthetics. It is our promotion, but of procedure we can sell each of the Thule batter, Rhino and Rola ProRack. So if you make a rack are not listed, we know, you baptize us.
[url=http://barsandracks.info/]Bars and racks[/url]